help-gplusplus

Re: How to lower warning level? [header wrappers, GCC]

From: Maciej Pilichowski
Subject: Re: How to lower warning level? [header wrappers, GCC]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:01:15 +0100

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:00:51 GMT, Guy Harrison
<swamp-DEL-dog@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>There's a mailing list "QT Interest" which you can subscribe to and link is
>on trolltech site. You'll be able to give an example of your problem there.

It is not the point -- I am asking about the general problem: how to
manipulate warnings on fly? Today I am dealing with QT, tomorrow I
could deal with XYZ. And so on.

>Generally, my solution is to not plonk stuff in the code wherever it can be
>avoided (it gets to be a pita especially cross-platform) but to separate
>the build into multiple makefiles. How that pans out though depends upon
>the task in hand. :-(

Hmm, that would solve the problem. Thank you. But I think that putting
warning pragmas in code is more ellegant /matter of taste ;-))/ so if
anyone know how to do this...

have a nice day
bye

--
Maciej "MACiAS" Pilichowski                     http://bantu.fm.interia.pl/

               M A R G O T   -->   http://www.margot.cad.pl/
     automatyczny tłumacz (wczesna wersja rozwojowa) angielsko-polski