help-gplusplus

RE: C++ demangler

From: tlann
Subject: RE: C++ demangler
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:26:20 -0700

For someone to help you with a specific algorithm, you need to state
exactly what the algorithm is supposed to do.  We are not able to read
your mind.  Not knowing what you want limits the amount of help we can
give you.

The solution you are probably looking for is to use extern "C"   There
are plenty of other places on the internet about extern "C" and name
mangling.  A good search engine should lead you in the right direction.
 Here are a few to start you off.

http://www.linux.com/howtos/C++-dlopen/thesolution.shtml#externC
http://search390.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid10_gci928039,00.html

Thomas Lann