help-gplusplus

SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE WINNER

From: linda_bode1
Subject: SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE WINNER
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:50:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE WINNER

SKL-Overschiestra 189;1162
Amsterdam,Netherlands.

  Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN
  Batch:
12/25/0034
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE PROGRAM.

Your Email address attached to
ticket number
025-11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the
lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35 which consequently

won the lottery in
the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
payout
of €2,500,000.00 (Two  Million Five Hundred Thousand
Euros)

 in cash credited to file
EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN. This is from a
total cash prize
of €25 Million Euros shared amongst the first
Ten (10) lucky

 winners in this category.

All participants were
selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000 names and
email addresses

 from all continent of the world as part of our
international

 promotions program which we conduct twice every year.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever
for
SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE. The estimated

 €25 million jackpot
would be the sixth-biggest in Europe

 history. The biggest was the ââ
€šÂ¬363 million jackpot that
went to two winners in a Febuary 2000
drawing of The
Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor.

Your fund is now
deposited in an offshore bank insured
in your name.
Due to the mix up
of some numbers and names, we advice
that you keep this award from
public notice until your claim

 has been processed and your money
remitted to your

nominated bank account as this is part of our
security

protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking

advantage of this program by the general public.

Please note that your
lucky winning number falls
within our European booklet representative
office in

Europe as indicated.In view of this, your €2,
500,000.00

 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) would be
released to you by our affiliate bank in Europe. Our
agent will
immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your
funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.

To begin your claim
please contact your claims agent:

Mr.Peter Voight
Foreign Services
Manager,Payment and Release Order
Dept.
Sistemas Informáticos
Finance and Security Company.
Phone: +31-622-037-653
Fax: +31 847-300-
938
Email:  peter_voight@walla.com
Your claims agent will assist you in
the processing
and remittance of your prize funds into your designated
bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later
than
One month.
After this date all funds will be returned to the
LOTTERY
TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid

 unnecessary delays and
complications, please
endeavor to quote your Reference
(EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN) and Batch
numbers (12/25/0034) in every
correspondence with your
agent. Furthermore, should there be any change
in your address,

do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our
staff and thanks for
being part of our promotions program.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Linda Bode.