help-gplusplus

Re: Problem with logging macros, compiles fine with gcc 2.95.1, fails wi

From: whizz_kid
Subject: Re: Problem with logging macros, compiles fine with gcc 2.95.1, fails with 3.4.4
Date: 8 Mar 2006 21:02:00 -0800

Hi Ryan,
Thank you so much for your reply. Again sorry for not posting any code.

I appreciate your effort in guessing the same. You were almost there,
however,  the assignment actually occurs in the macro itself.

In this regard, I have made one more post titled:
"macro problem(re-mailing with sample code), compiles fine with 2.95.1,
fails with 3.4.4"
This one has the example code that I was talking about.

looking forward for your comments.

With Regards,
Raj