Changing Screen Resolution through "Grub command" at boot time

From: manas lenka
Subject: Changing Screen Resolution through "Grub command" at boot time
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:51:44 +0530

Hi All,

I am using Red Hat linux. But wrongly, I changed the "display resolution" which my LCD monitor does not support. So when I restart my computer, it successfully boots up but as my monitor does not support the resolution, I am unable to get the login prompt. So I am not able to log in.

I think if I can change the resolution to my previous value through grub command at the time of booting, the problem will be solved. Can anybody tell me how to do that or any other alternative,

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance
MANAS KUMAR