Re: gfxterm Grub2 on 64bit?

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: gfxterm Grub2 on 64bit?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:22:44 +0100

Oliver Rath escribió:

Im trying grub2 on gentoo linux (core2 system) for using higher
resolution gfxterm. I have an ati m56gl with vesa 3.0, a 1600x1200x32
mode ist available (hwinfo --framebuffer), running fine linux-kernel
with vga=0x376 parameter.

Given you didn't have a reply I recommend you to ask your question at grub-devel mailing list.

Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk.