GRUB "Skin Chooser"

From: 4m
Subject: GRUB "Skin Chooser"
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:07:35 +0100

I realize the priority of the look of Grub is rather low. Anyway, i
created some splash images, along with copies of my main grub.conf
with adjusted colors, thus creating "skins", which are accessible from
a skin menu. You may realize this is not a very handy way of creating
skins, because every time i change boot options i have to update the
skin files. So, maybe someone considers implementing a skin chooser
for me. :P