how "clean" mbr after mbr corrupted by HP software?

From: dboml
Subject: how "clean" mbr after mbr corrupted by HP software?
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:34:27 +0100

Hello,

I use grub2, and i don't want the old one.

Short way:
can't use grub2 on mbr(Win32 hp software corrupt mbr).
I installed grub2 on the partition where is /boot by grub-install --force
/dev/sda2.
I made dd if=/dev/sda2 bs=512 count=1 of=grub_sda2.bs.
Then, i copy file on ntfs win32 partition, and configure it in boot.ini:
c:\grub_sda2.bs="grub_sda2".
But, when i select grub_sda2 from windows boot menu, it does work.
I still have the message "can't find module"(not exact text).
I seems like c:\grub_sda2.bs try to read the corrupt part of the mbr.
Is it possible??????
Do you have any idea?????
How can i diagnostic????

For more details:
I've an HP compaq nx7400 from by job.
I want to have dual boot with linux (last ubuntu(my grub) + an old one 8.x on
other partition).
After a long time(many days), i understand that some HP tools corrupt mbr ( i
don't know for partition boot sector), after lot of read on internet.
I've uninstall hp software. But not sure it work, since i can't have a cleanning
starting grub2 working.
SO, i installed standard mbr by install-mbr(mbr package) on MBR.
then, the first part of my message.