RE: pxegrub

From: #IS Department
Subject: RE: pxegrub
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:36:42 -0700

Limited network card support was what drove me to use Grub2 (current) as opposed to Grub Legacy (what you’re using from RetHat) for my netboot solution.  I used this: ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-1.98.tar.gz (current released version)  Also useful will be the manual:  http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html

Rob