PXE failure, alway enter rescue mode

From: Cheng Cheng
Subject: PXE failure, alway enter rescue mode
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 22:42:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I want to use PXE to boot GRUB. And I already have grub1.99rc1 on my computer.

The command I used to produce the pxe image is:
    grub-mkimage --fromat=i386-pc-pxe --prefix='(pxe)/boot/grub'
--output=pxe.boot pxe pxecmd

But every time, I can only enter rescue mode. The error shows "file not found"

I think this is because the prefix has some problem, and grub cannot resolve
the path on tftp.

Can anyone tell me how to correctly set the prefix? I would really appreciate
it.

Cheng