Re:Run not default grub2 entry by remote way (Marcin Przysowa)

From: Marcin Przysowa
Subject: Re:Run not default grub2 entry by remote way (Marcin Przysowa)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:14:34 +0000

Hello help-grub team,

I find solution.

In Ubuntu (/etc/default/grub) change GRUB_DEFAULT=saved .

Terminal:

updategrub

grub-set-default 0

PC is always working on grub 0 entry [default], PC working without keyboard (nobody change anything local)

When I want to reboot PC with other grub entry I use command:

grub-reboot 1

and I run not default grub2 entry ONLY ONE TIME, after reboot will working default grub entry.

I hope this help others.

Pozdrawiam

Marcin Przysowa