Installing GRUB on 2048b Sector Size ?

From: Mohammad Badie Zadegan
Subject: Installing GRUB on 2048b Sector Size ?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:34:36 +0330

Hi,
I want to install GRUB on 2048 Byte Sector Size .
My USB Device is 4GigaByte Sony Walkman and accessible on /dev/sdf
I tried with these commands but still did not bootable !!
How can i bootable it with GRUB or other Bootloaders ?

address@hidden:~# grub-install /dev/sdf
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: Attempting to install GRUB to a
partitionless disk.  This is a BAD idea..
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: Embedding is not possible.  GRUB can only
be installed in this setup by using blocklists.  However, blocklists
are UNRELIABLE and its use is discouraged..
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: error: if you really want blocklists, use --force.

address@hidden:~# grub-install --force /dev/sdf
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: Attempting to install GRUB to a
partitionless disk.  This is a BAD idea..
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: Embedding is not possible.  GRUB can only
be installed in this setup by using blocklists.  However, blocklists
are UNRELIABLE and its use is discouraged..
Installation finished. No error reported.