Re: How can I install grub in my Flash Drive?

From: bkpsusmitaa
Subject: Re: How can I install grub in my Flash Drive?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:24:19 +0530

Thank you, Dr. Uggla, for sharing the code. I am so sorry, but the
manual stated:
=================================
... under Linux the following will install GRUB into the MBR of the
first IDE disk:

# grub-install /dev/hda

[snip]...

# grub-install /dev/hd0

But all the above examples assume that GRUB should put images under
the /boot directory. If you want GRUB to put images under a directory
other than /boot, you need to specify the option --boot-directory.

I will definitely try the codes and get back to the forum.
Thanks once again.