Re: New Grub2 verses Debian 9.5

From: Pascal Hambourg
Subject: Re: New Grub2 verses Debian 9.5
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 07:24:20 +0200

Please don't top post.

Le 18/10/2018 à 03:15, Randy Goldenberg a écrit :
Try:

grub-install --force /dev/sdb

This may cause problems later, and won't work with all filesystems.
Before doing this as a last resort, please post the detailed partition table of the SD card displayed by fdisk. I suspect there is no space for the embedded core image. The full error messages from grub-install would be helpful.