help-gsasl

Re: need info for IPSec free software

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: need info for IPSec free software
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:21:41 +0100

Balamurlai Krishna <address@hidden> writes:

> Can I get IPSec free software and manuals from gnu.org. If it is
> available, please send me the procedure to get it. And please send me
> the e-mail address for asking further information.

Hi!  I think you contacted the wrong e-mail mailing list.  This list
is about the GNU SASL software.  I'm not aware of any GNU IPSec
software, but there are certainly several free implementations around,
and some are of part of GNU/Linux distributions, such as gNewSense,
see <http://www.gnewsense.org/>.

/Simon