help-gsl

[Help-gsl] help linking

From: Serafim Rodrigues
Subject: [Help-gsl] help linking
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:51:34 +0000

Hi,

I recently installed gsl version 1.3 on a Mac OS X 10.2.8 and everything went ok. But when i try to compile(make) using gcc version 3.3 i get the following output error: Note i had to include compile link the -static option (i get a list of undifined _cblas_XXXX
symbols)

$>make
gcc -I/sw/include -Wall -ansi -pedantic   -c -o main.o main.c
gcc -I/sw/include -Wall -ansi -pedantic   -c -o functions.o functions.c
gcc -I/sw/include -Wall -ansi -pedantic -o test -static main.o functions.o -L/sw/lib -lgsl -gslcblas -lm
ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o
make: *** [test] Error 1
$>

Can anyone please help.