help-gsl

[Help-gsl] a question about GSL

From: wu_ding
Subject: [Help-gsl] a question about GSL
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:00:57 -0500

Dear Sir:
     I am Ph.D. student in Canada and very interested in GSL because I want to
use this library in my Ph.D. research. Now I want to use GSL Visual C++ 6.0 in
Windows. But I don't know whether there is GSL version for Windows platform or
GSL source code can be compiled in Visual C++ 6.0. I saw some posts in
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gsl/2003-12/msg00000.html. Moreover, I
get other information in http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/gsl/HACKING?rev=1.42&content-
type=text/plain&cvsroot=gsl.

But I still don't how to compile it or get GSL version for Windows platform.
Would you tell me the answer?

Thank you very much.