[Help-gsl] a question about GSL

From: wu_ding
Subject: [Help-gsl] a question about GSL
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:00:57 -0500

Dear Sir:
     I am Ph.D. student in Canada and very interested in GSL because I want to
use this library in my Ph.D. research. Now I want to use GSL Visual C++ 6.0 in
Windows. But I don't know whether there is GSL version for Windows platform or
GSL source code can be compiled in Visual C++ 6.0. I saw some posts in Moreover, I
get other information in

But I still don't how to compile it or get GSL version for Windows platform.
Would you tell me the answer?

Thank you very much.