help-gsl

[Help-gsl] Fwd: help on high-order Numerical Differentiation

From: Kun Fu
Subject: [Help-gsl] Fwd: help on high-order Numerical Differentiation
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:27:06 -0700

Hello, everyone,

I am trying to solve a problem, which involves to compute the n-th
derivative of a fairly complicated function. Since I only need to
evalute the derivative at a few point, I am thinking about using
Numerical Differentiation in GSL. It seems like the function can only
compute the numerical results for the 1st differentiation.

My question is, is there any way to compute the numerical results for
the high order (N-th) differentiation with GSL?

Thank you and I really appreciate you suggestion and help.

-Kun