Re: [Help-gsl] GSL N-dimensional matrix question

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL N-dimensional matrix question
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:57:21 +0100

Ahmet A wrote:
I'm new to GSL and couldn't figure out if there's a way to define 3 and possibly 4-dimensional matrices in GSL. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out in this matter.

There are no 3- or 4-dimensional matrices in GSL. You can allocate multidimensional C arrays as you would normally in C and create views into them to access matrix and vector slices though (see the Vectors and Matrices chapter of the manual for details).

best regards,

Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,
Publishing the GSL Manual -