[Help-gsl] Announcement: VFGEN

From: Warren Weckesser
Subject: [Help-gsl] Announcement: VFGEN
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 13:47:46 -0400

Dear GSL users:

I would like to let the users of the GSL ODE solvers know about a
tool that I have developed called VFGEN.  VFGEN is a program that
takes a specification of a vector field (in other words, a system
of differential equations) and generates source code for a wide
variety of ODE solvers and other numerical tools.  VFGEN includes
a command for generating C code to be used with the GSL ODE solver

You can find the program here:

Comments, corrections, and requests for enhancements would all be

Best regards,

Warren Weckesser