Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function

From: Ruben Henner Zilibowitz
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:42:42 +1000

I'll look into it. An implementation of this could be slightly complicated since different expressions seem to work better in different cases.

On 17/06/2008, at 5:30 PM, Inigo Aldazabal Mensa wrote:

El Lunes, 16 de Junio de 2008 23:08, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso escribió:

Abramowitz and Stegun also have some useful formulae in section 23.2
(if you have a hard time finding this reference, I can provide it for
you). I quickly glanced at it, and it looks like Pari uses the Euler
product to compute zeta(s) for complex s.

Abramowitz and Stegun, section 23.2

You can easily find it online, since it's in the public domain.

- Jordi G. H.

Help-gsl mailing list

Help-gsl mailing list