help-gsl

[Help-gsl] Re: Initialising a gslwrap matrix

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: Initialising a gslwrap matrix
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:20:33 -0600

Ted Kord wrote:
Hi

Could someone show me the fastest method to initialise a gslwrap matrix with
predefined values.

I know I can do this via array-subscripting but I was wondering if there
isn't a faster alternative.

For example, how would I initialise a 4x4 matrix with the folowing values:

 0.18, 0.60, 0.57, 0.96,
 0.41, 0.24, 0.99, 0.58,
 0.14, 0.30, 0.97, 0.66,
 0.51, 0.13, 0.19, 0.85

Thanks in advance.

Ted

Hi Ted:

Could you be specific about exactly which version of C++ GSLwrap you are talking about? Unfortunately, there are at least 3 versions that I am aware of, but there may be others as well.

Rodney