[Help-gsl] Forward: [FSF] Video: We must make freedom our goal

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Help-gsl] Forward: [FSF] Video: We must make freedom our goal
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:23:50 +0000

If you find GNU software useful, I'd like to encourage you to watch
the new video from the Free Software Foundation - "We must make
freedom our goal" - which explains their strategy for the coming year.

You can join the FSF at - the funds raised
help to support the GNU development infrastructure, as well as FSF
campaigns.  Thanks for your time!

Brian Gough
(FSF Member #37)