help-gsl

[Help-gsl] GSL 1.13 installer for Mac OS X

From: John Pye
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL 1.13 installer for Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 14:40:32 +1100

Hi all

I have created a binary installer for GSL 1.13 on Mac OS X. I hope this might be useful to other people. The installer includes both static and shared libraries, and lets you quickly get started developing with GSL on Mac machines. It installs everything in /usr/local.

I'd be interested to hear and comments or feedback.

Download here:
http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Binary_installer_for_GSL-1.13_on_Mac_OS_X

Cheers
JP