help-gsl

[Help-gsl] What happened to gsl_stats_correlation ?

From: ce
Subject: [Help-gsl] What happened to gsl_stats_correlation ?
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:26:29 -0500

 Sorry if this question is stupid I make a mistake when posting it to the group
.

In the past I used gsl library successfuly.  But when I upgraded to Suse 11-SP1
and gls 1.7 , I started to get following error :

$ gcc $(gsl-config --cflags) $(gsl-config --libs) -lm best7.c
/tmp/ccTcy44U.o: In function `main':
best7.c:(.text+0x62f): undefined reference to `gsl_stats_correlation'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

All other gls functions like gsl_stats_mean compiles ok .
I search with unix  command  find /usr/include -grep gsl_stats_correlation {} \;
no trace.  I search with nm or ar command libgls.a and libgslcblas.a , still
nothing  ??
I installed cygwin 1.7 and gsl from cygwin.org ,  still I get the same error ?
I compiled manually gsl 1.9 source , the same problem.
Where is gsl_stats_correlation ?

Thanks.