help-gsl

Re: [Help-gsl] finding roots, solving ODEs and numerical integration of

From: Владимир Дрынкин
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] finding roots, solving ODEs and numerical integration of complex functions
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:59:13 +0400

a) Do you mean, that i should split my complex function f(z) into
system of two functions, returning real(f(z)) and imag(f(z)) and solve
this system using multidimensional routines? Hmm... It seems like a
very good idea :) Thanks a lot!!

b) I'm not so good at complex analysis, but i think, that the
separation of real and imaginary parts may be useful for my task. I'll
try this way. Thanks!

c) Ok, i'll try to do it.

Thanks a lot, Marco!
Thanks, GSL team =)