help-gsl

Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW

From: Armin Armbruster
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:03:04 -0400

I found a workaround:

I installed a virtual machine with WinXP, SP3 and was able to build gsl-1.15
with the same MinGW/Msys installation that didn't work on my regular machine.
I compared the config.log files and the only differences I could see where the
hostname and some path settings. As I mentioned in previous mails, I played
around with the path settings quite a bit, so I'm pretty sure that's not the
problem. But then, what else could it be?

Anyhow, thanks for everybody who tried to help. If anybody has another idea to
try let me know. I can't spend much more time on it, but if it's something
quick to try I'm willing to do it.

Thanks,
Armin