Re: [Help-gsl] Joining the project

From: Alejandro Cámara Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Joining the project
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:32:04 +0200

Hello Guillermo,

There used to be a google code projection for the Spanish translation of the
GSL reference manual. Somehow it seems it has been deleted! It was called
gsl-ref-es. We can find it via the Google search engine.

It is true that we didn't update it very often, but I thought someone would
call you before removing your (death) project.

The original webpage for the project was:

*Alejandro Cámara
*Department of Optics - UCM