help-gsl

[Help-gsl] Can't find definition for "gsl_matrix_view_array()" function

From: Thomas Ryabin
Subject: [Help-gsl] Can't find definition for "gsl_matrix_view_array()" function in the source
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:02:12 -0400

I'm trying to run some GSL example code, and the code contains the
following line:

    gsl_matrix_view m = gsl_matrix_view_array (a_data, 4, 4);

I searched in the entire GSL source directory for the definition of
gsl_matrix_view_array but couldn't find it anywhere. I did find the
declaration in gsl_matrix_double.h. Where could the definition be? Is there
some macro that defines it somewhere?

-Thomas