How do I make a manifest file that installs a specific version of a depe

From: Zachary Kanfer
Subject: How do I make a manifest file that installs a specific version of a dependency?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 00:55:01 -0500

In the thread beginning here (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2016-11/msg00000.html), I was given the advice to install address@hidden and see if that fixes my keystore problem.

But I have no idea how to do so with a manifest file. I don't want to run `guix package -i` commands by hand; I want a manifest file.

Running `guix package -m` on a file with this line `(list icedtea-2.6 "jdk")` gives an error "In procedure module-lookup: Unbound variable: icedtea-2.6".

I get the same error for the following lines:

`(list icedtea-2.6.6 "jdk")`
`(list address@hidden "jdk")`

`guix package -s icedtea` reports that there is a version 2.6.6. How do I specify this in a manifest file? Thanks.