guile texinfo processing

From: Catonano
Subject: guile texinfo processing
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:50:09 +0100

In playing with David's Haunt, I came to the procedure

texi-fragment->stexi

I'd like the <pre> tag that the examples are wrapped in to have the class="src example" attribute in the resulting html

Because I have a bunch of css rules applying to those classes

I'm suspicious that the texi-fragment->stexi procedure isn't doing the right thing, so I'd love to inspect its code

I have managed to make guile and Geiser wor enough that I can press M-. and jmp to a definition _within the Haunt code base_

But texi-fragment->stexi is defined in a texinfo module bundled with Guile

How can I manage to have the guile texinfo code available in my environment ?

I'd like to be able to jump from definition to definition regardless of project boundaries

Thanks