Re: static-networking-service

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: static-networking-service
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:31:41 -0700

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> I think I could use some help about how to set up a networing device to be
> used as a "bridge" for the libvirt-manager bridged networking

What do you want to do?  It's possible that depending on what you want
to do, you might not need to set up a bridge.

For example, it took me quite a while to figure out how to connect to my
VM from the host machine when using virt-manager.  I thought I had to
forward ports, and I couldn't figure out how to do it.  But it turned
out that the guest was available directly via a local IP address, and I
just didn't realize it.

--
Chris