Re: Can't configure guix, no guile-sqlite3

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: Re: Can't configure guix, no guile-sqlite3
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 22:03:15 +0200

On 19.08.2018 23:31, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
Based on the above discussion, it seems this shouldn't be required if
you are using a very recent Guix, but I too struggled on this error at
some point and the (not-so-pretty) workaround was to issue a 'guix
package -i guile-sqlite3'.

I mean to recall that was one of the first things I tried. Anyway, once more with double `guix pull`, clean/latest git tree. Before and after `guix package -i guile-sqlite3`, I still get:

---
configure: error: Package requirements (sqlite3 >= 3.6.19) were not met:

No package 'sqlite3' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SQLITE3_CFLAGS
and SQLITE3_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details.nfigure: error: Package requirements (sqlite3 >= 3.6.19) were not met:
---

Still, thanks for the suggestion.

--
Thorsten Wilms