Re: Hurd Orientation

From: Tobias Hunger
Subject: Re: Hurd Orientation
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:54:02 +0200

That should be http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/oasis/group/Debian/index.html

>   - Send feedback.  This is, of course, the most important task of all:
>     Help us help others.

My first feedback! I'm so proud I helped you help others:-)

I'm very impressed with the progress the Hurd made during the last year
or so. I wish I could install it and do more then read the MLs... Too
bad it won't run on my hardware. Keep up the good work and maybe I'll be
able to join the crowd next year or so:-)

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger                  The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@berlin-consortium.org                  So I installed Linux.