Re: Network Oddness

From: jediknight
Subject: Re: Network Oddness
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:57:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

#somebody posted a driver update for epic100 a few days ago to bug-hurd.
#I will include the driver in the gnumach distribution, maybe it improves
#the support for your card as well.

Thankyou for your response,

I do believe you mean that Kapil Paranjape posted an update for the
*eepro100* driver.

Now that I think of it, though, this is exactly the kind of problem I had
when I originally fired it up with an antiquated version of Linux -- I can't
really remember the version, now -- but I had to patch an upgrade to the
driver in.  I think the same thing happened with the early 2.2 kernel - I
guess they keep breaking it  ;)

What version of the kernel was the epic100 driver nicked out of?  Hmmm...I'm
going to go grab the source and have a play with that.

Cheers,
        Matt