journaling filesystems

From: Robert Millan
Subject: journaling filesystems
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:50:52 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

I'd like to know if there are plans to make the Hurd support
any journaling filesystem.

I'm setting up a GNU/Linux system now and plan to migrate it
to GNU/Hurd when it has support for some journaling filesystem.

But since i need to partition my hard drive now, I'd like to pick
the filesystem that will be supported in the future so i'll have
no problem in migrating to GNU/Hurd later.

thanks in advance,

--
Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/