Re: Upgrading Debian GNU/Hurd

From: Philip Charles
Subject: Re: Upgrading Debian GNU/Hurd
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:54:32 +1200 (NZST)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this e-mail contains very important information if you run a recent
> Debian GNU/Hurd system and want to update it to the latest versions of the
> Hurd and GLibC.  Please follow the instructions below to do this upgrade
> manually.  Automatic update will fail, and might render your system
> unbootable, so don't do that.

Very interesting, I am going to have some fun over the next few hours.

Would someone let me know when it is time to build the J2 images please.
My archive is normally about 12 hours behind ftp.debian.org

I have been away for the weekend, hence the delay.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz