Re: Can um-pppd be made to work?

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Can um-pppd be made to work?
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:04:34 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 07:00:19PM -0400, Clemmitt Sigler wrote:
> > We have quite a few people who already compiled and worked a bit on
> > the OSKit version of Mach, maybe I will have a good surprise when I
> > come back, hint, hint ;)
> I have d'l'd the gnumach_1.90.20020731-1 oskit microkernel but haven't
> really played with it yet.  The reason I wanted to build oskit was
> to build CVS pulls of the new OSKit Mach.  But I couldn't get oskit
> to build natively :^(

Worked fine for me.  Build logs are at*.tar.gz.

In there you can find many build logs of failed builds, too.  Maybe that
gives you an idea what builds need to be worked on.
> Is there somewhere I can find out how to help on this?  A contact
> besides you while you're gone?

You should even look for a contact beside me while I am here :)  The mailing
list is all the right place.  Development stuff on address@hidden (but we
expect you to be serious about it there ;)

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU    address@hidden
Marcus Brinkmann              The Hurd