Re: definition of HURD

From: Andreas K. Foerster
Subject: Re: definition of HURD
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:42:33 +0200

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 09:15:21AM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> > Hey, don't you understand a joke?
>
> Personally, I have only looked at the page in lynx.  But I don't
> see any joke in an page that crashes web browsers, it might lead to
> assumptions that the Hurd crashes them, or that the Hurd is bad or
> whatever.

No, the joke was in JavaScript.
I gave the definition of this recursive acrynom in a recursive way -
and no way out of it ;->   (It's changed now)

This worked with any JavaScript capable browser and the only way to
stop it was to kill the browser. You couldn't even close it normally.

BTW. it was never meant to be published outside of this list.
- just a joke!

--
Tschuess
        Andreas