Free Search Engine Analysis

From: Analysis Department
Subject: Free Search Engine Analysis
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:09:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi!

We've all heard about the importance of Search Engines in regard to the success of a Web Site; In fact, many experts agree that as much as 86% of new traffic to a Web Site comes from the Search Engines and Directories.

Up to now getting a high ranking in the Search Engines has been too expensive, too time consuming or just too complicated.

With our approach, ULTIMATE SITE PROMOTION has solved these problems for you.

To discover how you site now ranks in many of the major search engines, Ultimate Site Promotion is pleased to offer you a FREE SEARCH ENGINE ANALYSIS of your Web Site.

Please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon.

Fields with * are required fields!

*Name:

Business:

*Website Address:

*Telephone Number

Fax Number:

*E-mail:

*Are you currently doing search engine promotion?

Yes
No

If yes, what?

Additional Information