Re: hurd or Mach hangs at regular intervals

From: Rahul Saxena
Subject: Re: hurd or Mach hangs at regular intervals
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:21:56 +0530

Hi, i am attaching 2 msgs from the email archive i found on the mailing
lists, for reference. it seems somone had this 'bad access' error earlier
too.
my original msg thread follows after that.

has it been resolved since ?

rahul

********
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=2377359&list=332