gnumach i810/agp

From: Brian Gough
Subject: gnumach i810/agp
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:17:39 +0000

Hello,

Last year I installed the K4 ISOs.  I remember that on one of the
install screens of the boot disk there was an option for "i810".  Now
looking the gnumach HEAD cvs I don't find any reference to i810 or agp
(with find . -type f | xargs grep ...).  Am I missing something here?

My goal is to get X working on an i810/AGP machine (HP Pavilion 6710)
if possible --  console mode is working fine.

Thanks,

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd -- Publishing Free Software Manuals
15 Royal Park
Bristol BS8 3AL
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)117 3179309