RE:Re: thanks! [#2281406]

From: info
Subject: RE:Re: thanks! [#2281406]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:40:29 -0800

Hello;

Thank you for emailing Andale customer support.  Apologize for the delay in
response and regret any inconvenience caused.

Our customer service email program does not allow for the opening of
attachments. You email came to us in attachment form. Could you please restate
your question in response to this email.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us and we
will be happy to help you.

Thank you for using Andale products and services.

Regards
Leesona
Andale Customer Support