Reply Soonest Please

From: Cherone Abu
Subject: Reply Soonest Please
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:28:15 +0200

>From Cherone Abu

Hello Dear,

Compliments of the season

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to  secure
an opportunity to investment in your  country.

I have 7.3M ) which I intend to invest in  your country into a very lucrative
business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over
there for the mutual benefits of both of us, I inherited  this money from my
late father Chief Usmana Abu former Director of Revenue of  IVORY COAST, I  'm
writing with a view of soliciting for your  kind assistance towards  the
retrival  and transfer of this fund to your account for further investment.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and
create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of
investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your help and
assistance.

Finally, I would like to know if this business proposal is acceptable to you
and I will tell you on how to proceed to realising it.

Awaiting your urgent response as I intend to conclude this transaction within a
limited time.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Cherone Abu.