Re: hurd installation problem

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: hurd installation problem
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:25:16 +0100

   Oh that! I have already showed you my interrupts file in the first
   mail that i sent. Here it is again:

Must have missed it, thanks.  Looks OK.  You said that you used a
AMD-64 machine, that might be the source of the problem, in theory
things should work, but nobody has actually tested GNU/Hurd on AMD-64
hardware very much.

Sorry, I don't know how to help you from here.  You will have to learn
to use the debugger in GNU Mach and try and pinpoint the problem
yourself, or similar.