Re: Status of the Hurd ?

From: Constantine Kousoulos
Subject: Re: Status of the Hurd ?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 07:57:12 +0200

Xavier Maillard wrote:

Hello Xavier

I have real difficulties to get informations about our precious
GNU nowadays.

So I am asking here. By the way, is there a website eligible for
us to stay "up to date" and to follow as close as possible Hurd
development ?

Currently, the most up to date site available is our wiki at However, you will find out that the wiki updates are not on the "bleeding edge" of development. :)

The best way to follow Hurd development is to monitor the bug-hurd mailing list. Development is coordinated through that list.

Stay tuned,