help-java2html

Re: [Help-java2html] Setup java2html as cgi

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-java2html] Setup java2html as cgi
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:37:18 +0200

Robert Wetzel wrote:
>   * Currently the files given are related to the location
>     of java2html in the 'real' filesystem. I don't like to
>     give full pathnames only because I like to share one
>     java2html between all users of a web host/site.

Hi Robert

I've just added an option to specify the output directory;  do you think
it could be useful for this?  Otherwise what would you propose to solve
the problem?

thanks

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://w3.newnet.it/bettini/purple     Cover Band  |