help-jel

RE: [Help-jel] Identifying version of jel

From: Chappelear, Jack
Subject: RE: [Help-jel] Identifying version of jel
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:18:00 -0400

 Ah, look at the dates in the jar file...
>From the manifest, it was built with an IBM JDK (1.3), so I expect that
it was build from some long lost source onsite ...
The class files in the jar file were compiled on Feb 20, 2001

The 'real' question is how painful and what benefits would I get by
upgrading to the latest version as part of a migration to Java 5.
The other option is to just go to 0.9.11 , which sound pretty stable (
going on 3 1/2 years ...)