Suggestion for libidn website

From: Alexander E. Patrakov
Subject: Suggestion for libidn website
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:52:18 +0600

1) I think it would be a good idea to list software that uses libidn on
the site: . For now, I know that
cURL ( ) can be linked against libidn, and that
this cURL can get the contents of http://Räksmörgås.josefß .

2) I also know that new versions of glibc can utilize the libidn add-on
package. The example of use of getaddrinfo() with AI_CANONNAME and
AI_IDN supplied with libidn works. However, I don't know any other
software that can utilize the library that is built from this
add-on package. Could you please name a few programs that use it?

Alexander E. Patrakov