help-libidn

Update of C# port of LibIDN

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Update of C# port of LibIDN
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:46:10 +0100

I fixed that problem, and fixed a bad namespace for the generated
RFC3454.cs file, and removed the 'press return' prompts (bad for batch
usage), and installed all into libidn CVS.

I'll make a new release shortly.

Btw, do you have any self-tests of the C# API?  It might be useful to
include at least some basic test to see if things work.

I'm Cc:ing this to the list, to preserve public history of this
thread.

Thanks,
Simon